Friday, February 4, 2011

"Dreaming is believing... just be true to who you are"

           It has been a long time since I've done a real honest blog about what may be going on inside me. I like to think that anyone that knew me growing up if they haven't seen/talked to me since I graduated they would know I'm different. I'm way different than what and who I used to be. Even after the first two years of college I'm a completely different person. I'm way more confident. I still may not know exactly where I'm going to go from here, and I may hate being in school right now because I know my heart is into other things. I'm almost done with this major and then I can move on from here. I just have to graduate with this major.

          I know now that I can be much more than I even know that I can be. I can see the possibilities, I have God on my side, and I know through Him I am victorious! The battle is already won. I know that there are amazing things ahead of me. I will get there, it's in God's perfect timing and His timing alone.

"Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart, but tears don't mean you're losing, everybody is bruising... just be true to who you are."

          I made an entry earlier in this blog about me wanting to go into podiatry, I'm pretty positive that's where I want to go. So what if I won't be done with school until I am like 35-years old. I want to help people. I want to travel the world and provide health care for people. I want to see and believe. I want to see that happiness in people's eyes when someone does something nice for them. I want to see God reach into people's lives, touch their hearts, and turn their world upside down FOR THE BETTER. All you have to do is believe and love.
        
          The greatest of all commandments is to love God with all your heart. The second of all commandments is to love your neighbor as you love yourself. How powerful is that?! There is nothing more powerful than love. Nothing more powerful than loving God, than loving others, loving yourself. Having complete faith God will get you so far in life. You haven't even touched the blessings in your life until you give yourself to God whole heartedly.

We are beautiful people with beautiful dreams.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment